We welcome your donation to the
New Glarus Library Capital Campaign Fund!
All donations to the Capital Campaign are administered by the Community Foundation of Southern Wisconsin (CFSW).
To donate by check, make a recurring gift, or donate stocks, please download and print this form.
To donate by credit card, please visit the CSFW site and click "Give Now." Under "Other Funds" search for "New Glarus Library Capital Campaign Fund."
Town of New Glarus Challenge Grant
On June 19, the Town of New Glarus Board passed a resolution establishing a challenge grant of up to $100,000 for the capital campaign for the new library in New Glarus. The Town will match every donation to the capital campaign up to $100,000 for the remainder of 2018. As of August 1st, over $60,000 has been raised!
Your gift to New Glarus Public library may be doubled by your employer - or sometimes even your former employer.
Many companies encourage charitable gifts through MATCHING GIFTS PROGRAM.
Doubling your gift to NGPL can be as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Contact your Human Resources office for guidelines and a matching gift form.
2. Spouses and retirees may be eligible.
3. Fill out the employee portion of the form. Mail the rest of the form to NGPL.
Please check with your employer today to see if your company participates in a matching gift program.
If you have questions or would like to get involved, please contact the Capital Campaign Co-Chairs:
- Howard Cosgrove (608-527-5268)
- Mary Funseth (608-527-2662)
- Mark Janowiak (608-558-7887)
- Mark Renner (608-214-3273)