Changes to 2016 Tax Filing


There are some federal tax changes this year that could affect you.  Please visit to learn more about what you can do now to make filing your taxes easier.

We have the basic State and Federal tax forms and instruction booklets available in the lobby.  Wisconsin forms 1, 1A, and WI-Z, and federal forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ.  Other forms can be printed in the library (standard printing fees apply).

All Wisconsin state tax forms

All Federal tax forms